Rewarding Clinical Work PLUS Flexibility!
Welcome! At Abound Counseling and Wellness, we want our colleagues to feel like they can show up as their whole selves.
Culture is at the core of our group practice and we look for people who equally enjoy a fun, collaborative atmosphere and the autonomy to flourish in their own unique ways, while delivering top-notch clinical care.
If this sounds like you, then check out the job description below!
As a Therapist at Abound Counseling you will be responsible for:
– Managing a tele-health caseload of 12-19 clients per week (part-time)
– Managing a tele-health caseload of 20-25 clients (full-time)
Qualifications and skills that matter most for this role:
– Either licensed (LCPC/LCSW) or provisionally licensed (LPC, LSW) in Illinois
– Masters or Doctoral Degree
– Interest in working with couples is a plus!
– Problem-solving skills
– Comfortable working with diverse populations and a wide range of mental health concerns
– Passion for continuing clinical training and growing as a professional
– Creativity and ability to think outside the box
– Malpractice insurance with 2 million/4 million coverage
Some of the rewards of working here at Abound:
While you take care of your clients, we take care of your professional and personal growth and wellbeing in the following ways:
– We believe in paying our clinicians well
– We encourage you to work 4-day weeks so you always have a long weekend to look forward to
– Medical, dental and vision insurance – 50% employer contribution for full-time therapists
– CEU stipend after 90 days
– Free, in-house supervision for provisionally licensed individuals and fully licensed clinicians
– Quarterly events
– Monthly wellness subscription
MORE ABOUT ABOUND
Abound Counseling and Wellness is a tele-health practice based out of Chicago, IL. All sessions are conducted remotely on a secure video platform, offering expanded access to care for our clients and more freedom and flexibility for our clinicians!
If you’re looking for a position in a group practice that means it when they say they want you to have a work/life balance – send your resume to:
Julie Thomas-Lotterman, LCPC